Friday 29 October 2010

What a week!

Well Friday is here and boy what a week we have had. Tuesday and Wednesday especially were heaving with visitors
It has been huge fun - which is a good thing because we have worked very hard - but I am glad it is the end of the week. I don't think I could go at this pace all the time!
So a couple of days off to rest and recoup. Mike comes home from his West Africa trip today. He has been away for almost 3 weeks - I think he has missed me more than I have missed him! I have quite enjoyed the peace and quiet apart from Smartie the cat who has driven me mad!
He is so definitely Mike's cat and has wandered around the house miaowing after his dad, refusing to eat because it is me feeding him and even when he has gone out he has wandered around the garden calling after Mike. I have looked after him really well but he looks like a waif and stray. He got into a fight the other night so he has a tatty ear. Honestly! what drama!

Today's science with the public will be a breeze compared to Smartie.

So I am off to make up the chemicals for my seemingly magic tricks. Lots of colour changes and spooky smoke and of course the pumpkin. I am so impressed with myself and this pumpkin. I am going to see if we can take a video because it is so cool when the foam comes out of the eyes!!!
Still a child at heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment